Skip to content
- The Hummingbird Society – The Hummingbird Society is a nonprofit charitable organization that strives to teach about hummingbirds and works to prevent extinction of endangered species.
- Hummingbirds.net – Your source for information on attracting, watching, feeding, and studying North American hummingbirds.
- Hummingbird Journey North – Help track hummingbird migration each fall and spring as the tiny migrants travel to and from their wintering grounds.
- Birdfeeders.com – Check out the hummingbird library at birdfeeders.com.
- The Hummer/Bird Study Group – The Hummer/Bird Study Group (HBSG) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the study and preservation of hummingbirds and other Neo-tropical migrants (songbirds).
- The Hummingbird Monitoring Network – A science-based, project-driven, nonprofit organization dedicated to the conservation of hummingbird diversity and abundance throughout the Americas.
- Hummingbird Gardens – A great resource for growing herbs and flowers for hummingbirds.